|Inter Relocation’s newsletter:
|Learn more about Inter Relocation services at : Inter Relocation Group|
Five fascinating facts
By Gary Lukatch
1. In Budapest taxi fares are cheaper if you call one for a pickup than if you hail one on the street.
2. The Chain Bridge may be Budapest’s pride and joy but it was engineered by a Scotsman and designed by an Englishman.
3. Budapest’s M1 Metro is continental Europe’s first ever subway line.
4. Budapest’s zoo is home to the leading collection of animals in Central Europe, with more than 2,000 species.
5. When greeting a Hungarian friend, always kiss their left cheek first.