In order to enable you to apply for membership, and thus benefit from products or services available through our Expats Club Card program, or to permit us to respond to your inquiries, we may require that you provide contact information (like your name and e-mail address), lifestyle-related information (like your hobbies, buying preferences, etc.), and/or demographic information (like your location, age, income level etc.). In addition to this personal information, our web servers automatically collect web site usage information from you when you visit our web site. Web site usage information is anonymous information about our visitors that describes how our web site is used and navigated, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page, their actions taken during visits to the site, and the length of their stays. This anonymous information may be used for various purposes including internal review, to tailor information to individual visitors, and for traffic audits.
Handling collected information
We use the collected information to enhance the experience of the members in the Expats Club Card program. Thus, this information might be used in a number of ways, including:
- To furnish you with information about benefits, discounts and offers available only to the members of the program, or to send you information or otherwise contact you about the Expats Club programs, or its sponsors, their products, services, advertising, upcoming events, special offers or promotions.
- To assist us in marketing and advertising the benefits, discounts and offers available only to the members of the program, and also to improve the content on our web site.
- To enable us to create customer profiles that will assist us in developing new services, to personalize information, and to send e-mail notifications of new discounts and offers, as well as new program features that we believe are valuable for the Expats Club Card program members.
- To prevent and detect fraud, infringement, and other potential misuse of our web site.
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions policy or other online agreements which we may make available from time to time on our web site, or as otherwise necessary to defend or enforce our rights. In addition, we may share information with governmental authorities when legally required to do so.
We reserve the right to contact any member at any time regarding the member's use of our Expats Club Card program using the contact information provided by the member.
In order to benefit from the program, all our members are obliged to handle all access information (passwords, unique identification codes etc.) with great care. We deny any liability if any loss or misuse of your access information occurs. Members are responsible for notifying ExpatsHungary.com when any access data is lost, stolen or misused and can ask to obtain modified access codes.
Storing collected information
At all times, we will work on maintaining appropriate safeguards, including technical measures, to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of any submitted information. However we can not guarantee the complete security of existing data. We deny any liability if any accidental data loss or alteration occurs.