|ExpatsHungary Club Card Sponsor||Categories: Internet | Mobile | Phone|
Discount: Different special offers each month for ExpatsHungary Club Card holders
Address: Deák Ferenc street 19 (Fashion street), 5th District, Budapest
Phone: +36 70 288 8459
Again, we have assumed a brand new, pioneering task in the Hungarian mobile market.
We are the first to have brought you the Vodafone Red service package which will allow our customers to receive continuous expert assistance anduse the country's largest 3G network while enjoying infinite mobile talk.
Familiarise yourself with the Red service package and spread the news about what novelty we offer to our customers who hold smartphones.
It is built on real needs
Results of the research prior to the launch of this service have supported our ideas as the answers to our questions suggest there is a real need for such a versatile service package in the market. 38% of consumers, e.g., are willing to pay more for a product or service that makes their lives more comfortable. In addition, 50% of them think that it is part of their lives to use such products and services that make their lives easier to a significant extent. 46% of the people asked also think that the information contained in mobile offers is too much.
We offer a fix, transparent solution
We have developed a service package in consideration of the above results that provides really what our customers demand: a comprehensive solution without complicated and unclear communication. The new solution relies on 3 areas each of which is given an equally important priority.
Endless minutes and messages:
our customers can talk and send messages endlessly, as much as they can or want to, within Hungary. In addition, they are also granted 2 or 4 GB web usage, to allow them to take the most out of their smartphones.
Expert assistance anytime:
our expert colleagues set any of our customers' newly purchased
smartphone immediately after its purchase. But those who use the Red service package may
visit our shops at any time when they need expert assistance.
The country's largest 3G network:
those who have opted for the Red service package have access to Hungary's most extended 3D network to enjoy anywhere the experiences that their new sets and our unique solution provide them.
If you want to know more about Vodafone Red, browse through the online materials prepared to you. There you can familiarise yourself with every element of the service package, so that you immediately know the answers to the questions of your friends and family members.
Mo-Sa: 10:00-20:00, Su: 10:00-19:00
What makes the Vodafone SmartStore unique is that it is a blend of the fresh, energetic and playful Vodafone brand and everything we love about Budapest (including architecture, art, design and fashion). we wanted the store to be modern and warm.
· The store is not a global design, it was designed here in Budapest.
· The Courtyard in the store is inspired by the courtyards, which are so common in the City.
· The brickwall in the store is inspired by the exposed brick found in some of the older un-renovated buildings in the city.
· The store’s furniture is also unique, the device tables use the Hungarian designed Litracon which is light emitting concrete.
· In the store we have two huge “mood” walls, where videos broadcast different aspects of nature and the city.
· A 24 panel LCD wall on the left side of the shop leading from the entrance into the store displays a film reflecting the topic ‘Vodafone Smart Solutions and Budapest - the City’ s a new innovation, we announced a design competition for local young and upcoming designers. to create the store uniforms.
· Not only the uniforms, but the artwork on the walls (broadcasted on 6 LCD walls) are designed by young local artists.
How we serve our customers
· We’ve created a store experience for our customers that should make a visit to this store relaxed, easy and fun.
· We have an tablet-driven info bar at the front of the store where customers can use our smartphone selector, book and expert or just find out more about the store.
· There are tablet-driven information systems on each table that provide rich information about devices, Vodafone smart services and even tutorial videos
· There are no fixed desks, so customers can be serviced by our staff anywhere in the store – but usually in the courtyard.
· Our customers will be offered a Nespresso coffee or a water.
· Every customer will have their smartphone set-up and ready to use before they leave the store at the smartbar.
· We’ll be offering free classes for beginners and advanced users to ensure our customers can get the most out of their smartphone. the classes take place by day in the Learning cente and on selected evening the who store becomes a learning centre where we can run upto 8 classes around the device tables.
· We have 100 working smartphones and tablets for our customers to try.
What else is special in this store
· In the at home zone you can see a Vodafone solution that is available. Music, videos and pictures stored on a memory stick and plugged into a Vodafone VoxBox (MBB and DSL router) can be streamed to your tv or internet radio using your smartphone or tablet (running Vodafone software) as your remote control.
· At the brick wall, we bring to life the rich world of Vodafone and third party content and customers can easily download our recommended Apps by scanning the QR code on the wall.
· An incredibly important part of our store, are our staff. We have hand picked yopung, fresh, energetic staff who have a passion for smart phones and smart services.
· All staff speak a minimum of Hungarian and fluent English and a number speak Spanish, German, Italian and French. This means we’re well set to serve tourists and foreigners living in Budapest aswell.
Location on map:
Vodafone Smart Store nagyobb térképen való megjelenítése